Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • corun@medievalist.org
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3 11:48 AM
      On Friday, 18 April Erlan wrote:

      >The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some
      >CD's by the end of the week.

      And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
      still missing theirs? Erlan, you owe me all of the CDs and I would
      appreciate an answer and direct response to this situation.

      Corun
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 13 , May 3 5:36 PM
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, corun@... wrote:

        > And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
        > still missing theirs?

        I have not gotten mine (just Pennsic 36).

        Celaena
      • Jane Murphy
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3 6:34 PM
          I'm still missing mine as well. I ordered the whole set.

          Jane

        • lleehill@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , May 3 7:57 PM
            I have not received mine either.  I also ordered the whole set.

            Linda

          • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
            Message 5 of 13 , May 3 9:21 PM

              Gee Corun, just how many of those puppies did you reproduce?!  Quite an undertaking!

              Life is short!
              Forgive quickly!
              Love truly,
              Laugh uncontrollably
              .

              Love life, live gratefully,

              Blessings and hugs,

              Mary-florence

              www.mary-flo.com

              From: corun@...
              To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 14:48:15 -0400

              Message 6 of 13 , May 4 5:18 AM
                An undertaking that has been going on for nine months with many
                promises to deliver them right away. When someone takes my money and
                tells me I'll have the product I've paid for by a certain date, and
                that date slips by months, with more promises of delivery and more
                delivery dates being missed one begins to get a tad frustrated. Erlan
                hasn't been honest with us. She has repeatedly promised us delivery
                and never once responded except with another false promise to
                deliver. This is just another in what has become a depressing but
                continuing series. Note in her post of 18 April below she claims the
                last batch is going out and we should all receive them by the end of
                the week. That means I and all those who have responded to my email
                should have received our copies by April 25. It is now May 4 and once
                again not only have I not received the CDs but others have not
                either. This has been going on since last August, and not one person
                on this list has come forward to say they've received the CDs. Not
                even the past directors who were promised gratis copies.

                Do not dismiss me so cavalierly milady. Erlan has consistently
                ignored not only my entreaties but those of others as well. You
                simply do not take someone's money and then not only fail to deliver
                what they've paid for, but also ignore all their requests for the
                product and communication. I suggest that before you dismiss this
                latest series of posts that you go back through the archive of emails
                starting on August 21 last year and find all posts pertinent to the
                subject of the promised CDs. When I ordered a pair of custom made
                boots I waited nearly a year for them, but I was told up front that
                I'd be waiting that long. They were delivered in the specified time.
                In this case, five CDs, the promised delivery date keeps slipping.

                Corun

              • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
                Message 7 of 13 , May 4 1:11 PM

                  My apologies m'lady, I was mistaking you for Erlan.  I was not one who ordered CD's but have been paying some attention to the missives sent by those who did.  I was just wondering just how much an undertaking this was.  It sounds huge to me.

                  Again, m'lady, my apologies.

                  Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfied

                  Life is short!
                  Forgive quickly!
                  Love truly,
                  Laugh uncontrollably
                  .

                  Love life, live gratefully,

                  Blessings and hugs,

                  Mary-florence

                  www.mary-flo.com

                  From: corun@...
                  To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 08:18:01 -0400

                • corun@medievalist.org
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 4 1:15 PM
                    Actually it's Lord. ;)

                    Corun

                  • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 4 1:55 PM

                      Oh MY GAWD!  Could I be messing up more???!!!!  Again, sincere apologies m'Lord.  One of these days I will know who's who. ;o)

                      Life is short!
                      Forgive quickly!
                      Love truly,
                      Laugh uncontrollably
                      .

                      Love life, live gratefully,

                      Blessings and hugs,

                      Mary-florence

                      www.mary-flo.com

                      From: corun@...
                      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:15:30 -0400

                      Actually it's Lord. ;)

                      Corun

                    • corun@medievalist.org
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 4 5:25 PM
                        No worries. There was a smiley attached to that.

                        Baron Master Lord Corun

                        Message 11 of 13 , May 4 6:57 PM

                          Yikes!!!  Could this get any worse???!!!!  A Baron AND a Master!!!!!  Again, my humble apologies your Excellency.

                          YIS - Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield, Baronial Flautist for Septentria. ;o))

                          Life is short!
                          Forgive quickly!
                          Love truly,
                          Laugh uncontrollably