Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir 2007 videos

  • HEL
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
      Thank you!

      HEL

      --- On Mon, 4/21/08, Debbie Halstead <JebbyDo@...> wrote:
      From: Debbie Halstead <JebbyDo@...>
      Subject: [KWChoir] Pennsic Choir 2007 videos
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 21, 2008, 11:08 PM

      Hi, Folks,
      While cleaning out the memory on my camera tonight, I discovered a number of videos my husband took of the Choir this year. I think we were trying to beat a rainstorm back to camp after the concert, and I didn't realize just how much video he took. Anyway, I thought some people might be interested in seeing them. YouTube seemed the simplest way to make them available; I don't foresee anyone objecting, but if you do, let me know and I can take them down or tweak settings accordingly. There are 11 videos, basically numbered in order through the concert, and I apologize for the quality & jiggliness -- it's a palm-size, handheld still camera; the video capability is just an added bonus. They're viewable here: http://www.youtube. com/user/ jebbydo. (Just ignore the one from Atlantian Kingdom A&S.) Enjoy!

      Debora

    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008

        Debora:

        Thank you so much for posting this.  This is the first recording of the concert that I've heard.  Considering that this was a hand-held camcorder, the sound was surpisingly good.

        I can't wait to hear this concert (and previous concerts) on the CD.

        Cheers!
        Arianna M.

        -- "Diane" <diane19128@...> wrote:

        Debbie, thank you so much--so glad you decided to tidy up your camera!

        Diane

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, Debbie Halstead <JebbyDo@... > wrote:

        > Hi, Folks,
        > While cleaning out the memory on my camera tonight, I discovered a
        number of videos my husband took of the Choir this year. I think we
        were trying to beat a rainstorm back to camp after the concert, and I
        didn't realize just how much video he took. Anyway, I thought some
        people might be interested in seeing them. YouTube seemed the simplest
        way to make them available; I don't foresee anyone objecting, but if
        you do, let me know and I can take them down or tweak settings
        accordingly. There are 11 videos, basically numbered in order through
        the concert, and I apologize for the quality & jiggliness -- it's a
        palm-size, handheld still camera; the video capability is just an
        added bonus. They're viewable here:
        http://www.youtube. com/user/ jebbydo. (Just ignore the one from
        Atlantian Kingdom A&S.) Enjoy!

        > Debora

        Be your own boss. Click here for information on starting your own business.