Re: Pennsic Choir 2007 videos

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2008
      Debbie, thank you so much--so glad you decided to tidy up your camera!

      Diane

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Halstead <JebbyDo@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Folks,
      > While cleaning out the memory on my camera tonight, I discovered a
      number of videos my husband took of the Choir this year. I think we
      were trying to beat a rainstorm back to camp after the concert, and I
      didn't realize just how much video he took. Anyway, I thought some
      people might be interested in seeing them. YouTube seemed the simplest
      way to make them available; I don't foresee anyone objecting, but if
      you do, let me know and I can take them down or tweak settings
      accordingly. There are 11 videos, basically numbered in order through
      the concert, and I apologize for the quality & jiggliness -- it's a
      palm-size, handheld still camera; the video capability is just an
      added bonus. They're viewable here:
      http://www.youtube.com/user/jebbydo. (Just ignore the one from
      Atlantian Kingdom A&S.) Enjoy!

      > Debora
    • HEL
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
        Thank you!

        HEL

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26, 2008

          Debora:

          Thank you so much for posting this.  This is the first recording of the concert that I've heard.  Considering that this was a hand-held camcorder, the sound was surpisingly good.

          I can't wait to hear this concert (and previous concerts) on the CD.

          Cheers!
          Arianna M.

          -- "Diane" <diane19128@...> wrote:

          Debbie, thank you so much--so glad you decided to tidy up your camera!

          Diane

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups .com, Debbie Halstead <JebbyDo@... > wrote:

          > Hi, Folks,
          > While cleaning out the memory on my camera tonight, I discovered a
          number of videos my husband took of the Choir this year. I think we
          were trying to beat a rainstorm back to camp after the concert, and I
          didn't realize just how much video he took. Anyway, I thought some
          people might be interested in seeing them. YouTube seemed the simplest
          way to make them available; I don't foresee anyone objecting, but if
          you do, let me know and I can take them down or tweak settings
          accordingly. There are 11 videos, basically numbered in order through
          the concert, and I apologize for the quality & jiggliness -- it's a
          palm-size, handheld still camera; the video capability is just an
          added bonus. They're viewable here:
          http://www.youtube. com/user/ jebbydo. (Just ignore the one from
          Atlantian Kingdom A&S.) Enjoy!

          > Debora

          Be your own boss. Click here for information on starting your own business.