RE: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 20, 2008

      What an undertaking!!  Way to go Erlan!

      Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield

      Life is short!
      Forgive quickly!
      Love truly,
      Laugh uncontrollably
      .

      Love life, live gratefully,

      Blessings and hugs,

      Mary-florence

      www.mary-flo.com

      From: Maria Daggett <daggett42@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill
      Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

      The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some CD's by the end of the week.

      :)

      erlan

    • corun@medievalist.org
      Message 2 of 13 , May 3, 2008
        On Friday, 18 April Erlan wrote:

        >The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some
        >CD's by the end of the week.

        And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
        still missing theirs? Erlan, you owe me all of the CDs and I would
        appreciate an answer and direct response to this situation.

        Corun
      • Diane
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2008
          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, corun@... wrote:

          > And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
          > still missing theirs?

          I have not gotten mine (just Pennsic 36).

          Celaena
        • Jane Murphy
          Message 4 of 13 , May 3, 2008
            I'm still missing mine as well. I ordered the whole set.

            Jane

          • lleehill@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , May 3, 2008
              I have not received mine either.  I also ordered the whole set.

              Linda

              Message 6 of 13 , May 3, 2008

                Gee Corun, just how many of those puppies did you reproduce?!  Quite an undertaking!

                Life is short!
                Forgive quickly!
                Love truly,
                Laugh uncontrollably
                .

                Love life, live gratefully,

                Blessings and hugs,

                Mary-florence

                www.mary-flo.com

                From: corun@...
                To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 14:48:15 -0400

                Message 7 of 13 , May 4, 2008
                  An undertaking that has been going on for nine months with many
                  promises to deliver them right away. When someone takes my money and
                  tells me I'll have the product I've paid for by a certain date, and
                  that date slips by months, with more promises of delivery and more
                  delivery dates being missed one begins to get a tad frustrated. Erlan
                  hasn't been honest with us. She has repeatedly promised us delivery
                  and never once responded except with another false promise to
                  deliver. This is just another in what has become a depressing but
                  continuing series. Note in her post of 18 April below she claims the
                  last batch is going out and we should all receive them by the end of
                  the week. That means I and all those who have responded to my email
                  should have received our copies by April 25. It is now May 4 and once
                  again not only have I not received the CDs but others have not
                  either. This has been going on since last August, and not one person
                  on this list has come forward to say they've received the CDs. Not
                  even the past directors who were promised gratis copies.

                  Do not dismiss me so cavalierly milady. Erlan has consistently
                  ignored not only my entreaties but those of others as well. You
                  simply do not take someone's money and then not only fail to deliver
                  what they've paid for, but also ignore all their requests for the
                  product and communication. I suggest that before you dismiss this
                  latest series of posts that you go back through the archive of emails
                  starting on August 21 last year and find all posts pertinent to the
                  subject of the promised CDs. When I ordered a pair of custom made
                  boots I waited nearly a year for them, but I was told up front that
                  I'd be waiting that long. They were delivered in the specified time.
                  In this case, five CDs, the promised delivery date keeps slipping.

                  Corun

                • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 4, 2008

                    My apologies m'lady, I was mistaking you for Erlan.  I was not one who ordered CD's but have been paying some attention to the missives sent by those who did.  I was just wondering just how much an undertaking this was.  It sounds huge to me.

                    Again, m'lady, my apologies.

                    Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfied

                    Life is short!
                    Forgive quickly!
                    Love truly,
                    Laugh uncontrollably
                    .

                    Love life, live gratefully,

                    Blessings and hugs,

                    Mary-florence

                    www.mary-flo.com

                    From: corun@...
                    To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 08:18:01 -0400

                  • corun@medievalist.org
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 4, 2008
                      Actually it's Lord. ;)

                      Corun

                    • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 4, 2008

                        Oh MY GAWD!  Could I be messing up more???!!!!  Again, sincere apologies m'Lord.  One of these days I will know who's who. ;o)

                        Life is short!
                        Forgive quickly!
                        Love truly,
                        Laugh uncontrollably
                        .

                        Love life, live gratefully,

                        Blessings and hugs,

                        Mary-florence

                        www.mary-flo.com

                        From: corun@...
                        To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:15:30 -0400

                        Actually it's Lord. ;)

                        Corun

                      • corun@medievalist.org
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 4, 2008
                          No worries. There was a smiley attached to that.

                          Baron Master Lord Corun

                          Message 12 of 13 , May 4, 2008

                            Yikes!!!  Could this get any worse???!!!!  A Baron AND a Master!!!!!  Again, my humble apologies your Excellency.

                            YIS - Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield, Baronial Flautist for Septentria. ;o))

                            Life is short!
                            Forgive quickly!
                            Love truly,
                            Laugh uncontrollably