Pennsic XXXVII....

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2008
      So is it too soon to change the subject and inquire about this year's
      music? (I need all the practice I can get! :P)

      Celaena, EK, Bhakail
    • starblazingqueen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2008
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Diane" <diane19128@...> wrote:

        > So is it too soon to change the subject and inquire about this year's
        > music? (I need all the practice I can get! :P)
        >
        > Celaena, EK, Bhakail

        Greetings everyone! I must echo the sentiment, as I would love to
        acquire the music as soon as possible. Can't wait to meet everyone
        and begin rehearsing!

        Alyce Attwood, EK, Shire of Hartshorn-Dale