Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 18, 2008
      The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some CD's by the end of the week.

      :)

      erlan

    • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 20, 2008

        What an undertaking!!  Way to go Erlan!

        Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield

        Life is short!
        Forgive quickly!
        Love truly,
        Laugh uncontrollably
        .

        Love life, live gratefully,

        Blessings and hugs,

        Mary-florence

        www.mary-flo.com

        From: Maria Daggett <daggett42@...>
        To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Pray tell the CD.. all chill
        Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

      • corun@medievalist.org
        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2008
          On Friday, 18 April Erlan wrote:

          >The last batch will go out Mon/Tues.... you should all receive some
          >CD's by the end of the week.

          And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
          still missing theirs? Erlan, you owe me all of the CDs and I would
          appreciate an answer and direct response to this situation.

          Corun
        • Diane
          Message 4 of 13 , May 3, 2008
            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, corun@... wrote:

            > And here it is May 3 and I still have not gotten mine. Anyone else
            > still missing theirs?

            I have not gotten mine (just Pennsic 36).

            Celaena
          • Jane Murphy
            Message 5 of 13 , May 3, 2008
              I'm still missing mine as well. I ordered the whole set.

              Jane

            • lleehill@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , May 3, 2008
                I have not received mine either.  I also ordered the whole set.

                Linda

                Message 7 of 13 , May 3, 2008

                  Gee Corun, just how many of those puppies did you reproduce?!  Quite an undertaking!

                  Life is short!
                  Forgive quickly!
                  Love truly,
                  Laugh uncontrollably
                  .

                  Love life, live gratefully,

                  Blessings and hugs,

                  Mary-florence

                  www.mary-flo.com

                  From: corun@...
                  To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 14:48:15 -0400

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 4, 2008
                    An undertaking that has been going on for nine months with many
                    promises to deliver them right away. When someone takes my money and
                    tells me I'll have the product I've paid for by a certain date, and
                    that date slips by months, with more promises of delivery and more
                    delivery dates being missed one begins to get a tad frustrated. Erlan
                    hasn't been honest with us. She has repeatedly promised us delivery
                    and never once responded except with another false promise to
                    deliver. This is just another in what has become a depressing but
                    continuing series. Note in her post of 18 April below she claims the
                    last batch is going out and we should all receive them by the end of
                    the week. That means I and all those who have responded to my email
                    should have received our copies by April 25. It is now May 4 and once
                    again not only have I not received the CDs but others have not
                    either. This has been going on since last August, and not one person
                    on this list has come forward to say they've received the CDs. Not
                    even the past directors who were promised gratis copies.

                    Do not dismiss me so cavalierly milady. Erlan has consistently
                    ignored not only my entreaties but those of others as well. You
                    simply do not take someone's money and then not only fail to deliver
                    what they've paid for, but also ignore all their requests for the
                    product and communication. I suggest that before you dismiss this
                    latest series of posts that you go back through the archive of emails
                    starting on August 21 last year and find all posts pertinent to the
                    subject of the promised CDs. When I ordered a pair of custom made
                    boots I waited nearly a year for them, but I was told up front that
                    I'd be waiting that long. They were delivered in the specified time.
                    In this case, five CDs, the promised delivery date keeps slipping.

                    Corun

                  • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 4, 2008

                      My apologies m'lady, I was mistaking you for Erlan.  I was not one who ordered CD's but have been paying some attention to the missives sent by those who did.  I was just wondering just how much an undertaking this was.  It sounds huge to me.

                      Again, m'lady, my apologies.

                      Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfied

                      Life is short!
                      Forgive quickly!
                      Love truly,
                      Laugh uncontrollably
                      .

                      Love life, live gratefully,

                      Blessings and hugs,

                      Mary-florence

                      www.mary-flo.com

                      From: corun@...
                      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 08:18:01 -0400

                    • corun@medievalist.org
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 4, 2008
                        Actually it's Lord. ;)

                        Corun

                      • mary-flo@sympatico.ca
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 4, 2008

                          Oh MY GAWD!  Could I be messing up more???!!!!  Again, sincere apologies m'Lord.  One of these days I will know who's who. ;o)

                          Life is short!
                          Forgive quickly!
                          Love truly,
                          Laugh uncontrollably
                          .

                          Love life, live gratefully,

                          Blessings and hugs,

                          Mary-florence

                          www.mary-flo.com

                          From: corun@...
                          To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 16:15:30 -0400

                          Actually it's Lord. ;)

                          Corun

                        • corun@medievalist.org
                          Message 12 of 13 , May 4, 2008
                            No worries. There was a smiley attached to that.

                            Baron Master Lord Corun

                            Message 13 of 13 , May 4, 2008

                              Yikes!!!  Could this get any worse???!!!!  A Baron AND a Master!!!!!  Again, my humble apologies your Excellency.

                              YIS - Lady Marihannah LeMoyne of Butterfield, Baronial Flautist for Septentria. ;o))

                              Life is short!
                              Forgive quickly!
                              Love truly,
                              Laugh uncontrollably