Re: [KWChoir] Re: music and music CD

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2008
      I apoligize, I thougt I was sending my first e-mail to an individual e-mail address.

      Anna

      **************
    • Isabel1443
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 17, 2008
        Hi.
        I too am still waiting for a CD. I paid for two, but I really just want one of Pennsic
        2007 (36?) It was a very meaningful experience for me, and I would just like to
        have a copy of the concert to share with my family and friends.
        Sharon Miller
        13006 Ashtree Rd
        Midlothian, VA 23114
        Thank you.
         Isabel

        KCMalone3@... wrote:
        I was wondering if you can tell me about the CD's.  I know you said you were to be finishing up the last lot the end of January, but we have not received one.  My daughter would really like to have hers to share with her local choir here before the end of the choir year whcih is May 6th.  Thanks.

        Anna
        (so you know who we are-mundane shipping information)
        Kellee (me) or Catie Malone
        6s054 Country Glen Dr.
        Naperville, IL  60563

        (http://autos. aol.com/used? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002851)

      • corun@medievalist.org
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2008
          We've all been waiting and I bought the full set, paid in advance back in August. So far all we've seen are a lot of unkept promises.

          Corun