Estrella War photos

  • Donald F. Harrington
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
      I have posted a few photos from the 2008 Estrella War performance of
      the KWC in a folder under photos on the Yahoo group site for KWChoir.

      There's lots more pictures than these. If you're looking for
      something specific, let me know.

      Thanks to everybody who attended and sang, they did a great job.
      Thanks to Amy Marie, my War assistant, and to Jan for taking the
      pictures and herding me to rehearsal every day.

      Don Harrington
      Lazarus Artifex
    • Bernard Deschanes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
        Just a quick query regarding CD's from last summer: Still waiting, or should
        they have arrived by now? Thanks!
      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
          trisklbr@... writes:

          Just a quick query regarding CD's from last summer: Still waiting, or should
          they have arrived by now? Thanks

          We are still waiting too.  I assume things are still just going slow.

          Anna

          (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)