Re: [KWChoir] Re: music and music CD

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2008
      Thanks for the update, Erlan.  I'm looking forward to getting the CDs.

      Arianna of Wynthrope

      maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      NOw, as for CD's, much apologies, I ended up taking a
      hiatis on the copiying, my brother went out of the
      country forsome work, he was doing the copying for me
      in his studio, I'm finishing up the last lot on sunday
      and putting them in the mail ....

      Life does get in the way sometimes and the months just
      caught up to me. No excuse, just, not enough time in
      my life to do it, yeah, I should have passed out the
      responsibility to others, but I honestly didn't think
      it would take this much time or effort. I've got it
      all worked out for next year though, I'm doing it
      differently.

      Erlan
      .

    • corun2
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 24, 2008
        Erlan wrote:

        > NOw, as for CD's, much apologies, I ended up taking a
        > hiatis on the copiying, my brother went out of the
        > country forsome work, he was doing the copying for me
        > in his studio, I'm finishing up the last lot on sunday
        > and putting them in the mail ....
        >
        > Life does get in the way sometimes and the months just
        > caught up to me. No excuse, just, not enough time in
        > my life to do it, yeah, I should have passed out the
        > responsibility to others, but I honestly didn't think
        > it would take this much time or effort. I've got it
        > all worked out for next year though, I'm doing it
        > differently.

        Thanks Erlan. We appreciate the heads up.

        Corun
      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 17 5:29 PM
          I was wondering if you can tell me about the CD's.  I know you said you were to be finishing up the last lot the end of January, but we have not received one.  My daughter would really like to have hers to share with her local choir here before the end of the choir year whcih is May 6th.  Thanks.

          Anna
          (so you know who we are-mundane shipping information)
          Kellee (me) or Catie Malone
          6s054 Country Glen Dr.
          Naperville, IL  60563

          **************
        • KCMalone3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 17 6:04 PM
            I apoligize, I thougt I was sending my first e-mail to an individual e-mail address.

            Anna

            **************
          • Isabel1443
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 17 8:38 PM
              Hi.
              I too am still waiting for a CD. I paid for two, but I really just want one of Pennsic
              2007 (36?) It was a very meaningful experience for me, and I would just like to
              have a copy of the concert to share with my family and friends.
              Sharon Miller
              13006 Ashtree Rd
              Midlothian, VA 23114
              Thank you.
               Isabel

              (http://autos. aol.com/used? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002851)

            • corun@medievalist.org
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 18 11:36 AM
                We've all been waiting and I bought the full set, paid in advance back in August. So far all we've seen are a lot of unkept promises.

                Corun