Posting on the list

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2004
      Hello all
      Sorry about all the spam lately......I"ve tried to stop it before
      most of you read the lists.......
      What might help.......is if when you sign up for your
      profile......fill it out a little bit more, let the people on the
      list know about your musical interests........
      Just to let you know.....if a person remains on the list who does
      not fill out the profile or let me know that you're ligitimate, I
      might have to limit or restrict the posts.....
      Perhaps just until this spam-a-thon is over.........

      Thanks

      Your moderator,