time until pennsic

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2004
      It is 53 days, 14 hours, 21 minutes and 44 seconds until August 7,
      2004, at 8:00:00 AM(UTC time)

      Have you registered for the pennsic choir yet?

      there will be a rehearsal for the East Kingdom Chorale at Pennsic.

      If there are any directors/singers/others interested in hosting a
      Known World Choir at your event and would like to talk about
      it...please contact me - Erlan - at Pennsic.

      I will be in land area X05, behind the solar Showers in the camp
      House de Londres or come to the EKChorale rehearsal and chat.

      Please remember to get your registration for Pennsic Choir to
      Mistress Ann ASAP!!

      Even if you are unable to sing for Pennsic please come to the
      CONCERT!!!

      Erlan, director Emeritas KWC