Re: Music for Estrella XXIV?

  • violinbunny
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2008
      Well met cousin,

      No news as of yet, I think we're all in anticipation with you!!! =)

      Aurora Cecilia

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Lorraine Herr <lherr@...> wrote:

      > Good evening, Gentle Cousins,
      >
      > Just wondering if anyone knows anything about potential music for
      our
      > upcoming War?
      >
      > Angela in anticipation.......

    • Donald F. Harrington
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2008
        I'm sorry, folks, I really am the slowest person in the world right now.  I know the music should have been up a while back and I'm working on it.  With the help of Amy Marie, we have made sure the KWC is in the gatebook in multiple locations and formats.

        Of course, we now realize we should have gotten on the website too, but that's planning for next year.

        Don Harrington
        Lazarus Artifex