Re: [KWChoir] Re: cd chatter

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
      We also are awaiting our CD.  I am sure that there is good reason as well.  I know from personal experience that making and mailing many CD's is a hard endeavor.  But I would love to have a date as it is for my child who sang with the choir, not me, that this CD is destined for.

      Anna

      **************
      Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
    • lleehill@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
        I am also waiting and hoping it is not much longer.  Would it help to know where we are on the list (and perhaps confirm that we are on the list).

        Eden/Linda Hill

        We also are awaiting our CD.  I am sure that there is good reason as well.  I know from personal experience that making and mailing many CD's is a hard endeavor.  But I would love to have a date as it is for my child who sang with the choir, not me, that this CD is destined for.

        Anna

        Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
        http://body. aol.com/fitness/ winter-exercise? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002489