cd or not cd

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Just so folks are clear...
      I took no attacks towards me at all.... it is just what it is.
      I appreciate everyone's patience... and I'm sure when folks get
      their discs they will be pleased. FYI, they don't copy on a
      computer, it's a "real time" copier... so that means that if the
      CD is 34 minutes long, it takes 34 minutes to copy...
      so, you do the math
      :)

      let's hear no more of any thing and please, e mail me off list
      if you have any other concerns.

      PPS, from tuesday to thursday... I got another 28 orders....

      WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE COMING FROM?????????????????

      *grin*

      erlan

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • vsapko
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Maria Daggett <daggett42@...> wrote:
        > PPS, from tuesday to thursday... I got another 28 orders....
        >
        > WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE COMING FROM?????????????????

        They are people like me who forgot to order earlier and the
        conversation is reminding them. (I'll send my order privately!)

        Rosina