Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 393

  • Pati Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      To the Knowne Worlde Choir I bid greetings in these troubled times;
      I reside in Canton of Sudentur (Barony of Stierbach-mka Fredericksburg) and will be at the Glass Symposium.

      I am willing to be an intermediatory, pending Erlan's whim.  If those of you who are local-ish and would like to take advantage of this would drop me a private line, I can give a # of CD's to Erlan to bring with her.  You would be able to pick them up from me at your leisure, and I am willing/able to work with you to see them delivered.  I don't know if it would help, but it:
      -saves shipping
      -saves hassle ^.^
      -saves time, and can listen on the way home!
      -Saves our next director!!!

      If any of you are local-ish, and unable to attend symposium (registration might be full, I don't recall)  please drop me a private line and we can work it out.  It would be best if I had all answers by Friday (2 days) to be able to relay the # to Erlan.

      En Service;
      ~Adrianna~

      Posted by: "Maria Daggett" daggett42@...

      Thanks all for your patience...
      Yes I was over whelmed with orders.....
      and one might think..
      "well, can't she just SEND out the ones ya got dun??"
      ain't that easy.
      I ran into a slight problem with one year's music..... files
      being corrupted from the master...
      not a big deal....
      but
      with new job....
      I just haven't been copying as quick as I want too.
      Spent last weekend prepping cd's and will also spend sunday this
      week prepping cd's
      I'm visiting Atlantia this weekend for a glass symposium...

      promise...should have ALL of them out with in 2-3 weeks more...

      (just FYI.... total number of discs needed to reproduce....
      446 to date)
      yes, erlan was over her head on this one....)
      freely admit IT.

      :)