Re: cd chatter

  • corun2
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
      Thanks for the update Erlan. And please understand that no one was
      dissing you or being crabby with you. We just wanted an update and now
      we have one. Thanks again. And 446 discs is a lot of orders. No wonder
      you were overwhelmed. I guess the choir is its own biggest fan club. I
      hope you have two R/W CD drives on your PC. Or better, access to a
      stack copier.

      Corun
    • corun2
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
        On October 26, 2007 Erlan wrote:

        > promise...should have ALL of them out with in 2-3 weeks more...

        Since then I have written yo privately back in December with no
        response, and there was also a public post to the list on December 12
        with at least no public response. I hope I'm the only one who hasn't
        recievd the CD's I prepaid for.

        Corun
      • triskeltheminstrel
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
          Actually you're not the only one still anxiously awaiting CD's. I'm
          endeavoring to be patient... but it is getting more difficult. I trust
          there's some good reason....

        • KCMalone3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
            We also are awaiting our CD.  I am sure that there is good reason as well.  I know from personal experience that making and mailing many CD's is a hard endeavor.  But I would love to have a date as it is for my child who sang with the choir, not me, that this CD is destined for.

            Anna

            **************
            Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
          • lleehill@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
              I am also waiting and hoping it is not much longer.  Would it help to know where we are on the list (and perhaps confirm that we are on the list).

              Eden/Linda Hill

              We also are awaiting our CD.  I am sure that there is good reason as well.  I know from personal experience that making and mailing many CD's is a hard endeavor.  But I would love to have a date as it is for my child who sang with the choir, not me, that this CD is destined for.

              Anna

              Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
              http://body. aol.com/fitness/ winter-exercise? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002489