cd chatter

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2007
      Thanks all for your patience...
      Yes I was over whelmed with orders.....
      and one might think..
      "well, can't she just SEND out the ones ya got dun??"
      ain't that easy.
      I ran into a slight problem with one year's music..... files
      being corrupted from the master...
      not a big deal....
      but
      with new job....
      I just haven't been copying as quick as I want too.
      Spent last weekend prepping cd's and will also spend sunday this
      week prepping cd's
      I'm visiting Atlantia this weekend for a glass symposium...

      promise...should have ALL of them out with in 2-3 weeks more...

      (just FYI.... total number of discs needed to reproduce....
      446 to date)
      yes, erlan was over her head on this one....)
      freely admit IT.

      :)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23, 2007
        Thanks so much for the update!  Sorry it was such a huge and overwhelming job!  But we do appreciate it very much!

        Anna

        **************************************
        See what's new at http://www.aol.com
      • corun2
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
          Thanks for the update Erlan. And please understand that no one was
          dissing you or being crabby with you. We just wanted an update and now
          we have one. Thanks again. And 446 discs is a lot of orders. No wonder
          you were overwhelmed. I guess the choir is its own biggest fan club. I
          hope you have two R/W CD drives on your PC. Or better, access to a
          stack copier.

          Corun
        • corun2
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 14, 2008
            On October 26, 2007 Erlan wrote:

            > promise...should have ALL of them out with in 2-3 weeks more...

            Since then I have written yo privately back in December with no
            response, and there was also a public post to the list on December 12
            with at least no public response. I hope I'm the only one who hasn't
            recievd the CD's I prepaid for.

            Corun
          • triskeltheminstrel
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
              Actually you're not the only one still anxiously awaiting CD's. I'm
              endeavoring to be patient... but it is getting more difficult. I trust
              there's some good reason....

            • KCMalone3@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
                We also are awaiting our CD.  I am sure that there is good reason as well.  I know from personal experience that making and mailing many CD's is a hard endeavor.  But I would love to have a date as it is for my child who sang with the choir, not me, that this CD is destined for.

                Anna

                **************
                Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
              • lleehill@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 15, 2008
                  I am also waiting and hoping it is not much longer.  Would it help to know where we are on the list (and perhaps confirm that we are on the list).

                  Eden/Linda Hill

                  We also are awaiting our CD.  I am sure that there is good reason as well.  I know from personal experience that making and mailing many CD's is a hard endeavor.  But I would love to have a date as it is for my child who sang with the choir, not me, that this CD is destined for.

                  Anna

                  Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
                  http://body. aol.com/fitness/ winter-exercise? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002489