Re: CD's - Please don't pick on the person responsible...

  • corun2
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2007
      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Bernard Deschanes" <trisklbr@...> wrote:

      > I never said anyone DID pick on the young lady - only asked that no one
      > should in the future. Your message was both polite and appropriate,
      but it
      > seemed like there might be a bit of an escalation in progress when
      people
      > started jumping on the choir-wagon. Please believe that if I had an
      issue
      > with your message I'd have said so directly. I'm pretty big on
      > straightforward diplomacy - never really done subtle well... ;)

      Let's see. The last time we heard about delivery of the CDs was Sept.
      21. Then, on October 14, 23 days later, someone asked for an update.
      Four days after that I asked for an update and someone else almost
      immediately echoed my requests. All requests were polite. I don't see
      a band wagon. I most certainly don't see a need to be admonished for
      making a simple request about the delivery of something I've paid in
      full for. I think we're all aware how Real Life can impose on one's
      time to meet committments in the SCA. All we wanted was an answer we
      still haven't gotten, not a slap on the wrist.

      Corun
    • Bernard Deschanes
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 24, 2007
        No slap on the wrist was intended, and the writer of the echo & I have
        already made friends and discussed the benefits of frank, polite discussion.
        In the event that you feel a need to discuss it further, do please let's
        take it off-line. :)