pennsic CD's

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007
      I sent out a check way back for a CD.  My daughter is wondering if the CD's are coming soon.  I know they are being completed on a schedule like mine (busy! )  but I was wondering what to tell my daughter.  Thanks!
      Anna
      (Kellee Malone)

      **************************************
      See what's new at http://www.aol.com
    • corun2
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2007
        Anna wrote:

        > I sent out a check way back for a CD. My daughter is wondering if
        the CD's
        > are coming soon. I know they are being completed on a schedule like
        mine
        > (busy! ) but I was wondering what to tell my daughter. Thanks!
        > Anna
        > (Kellee Malone)

        Has this been addressed yet?

        Corun
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2007
          Um, yeah, not to nag Erlandr or anything, but I paid for mine almost two months ago and still haven't received them.

          Arianna of Wynthrope

          corun2 <corun@...> wrote:
          Anna wrote:

          > I sent out a check way back for a CD. My daughter is wondering if
          the CD's
          > are coming soon. I know they are being completed on a schedule like
          mine
          > (busy! ) but I was wondering what to tell my daughter. Thanks!
          > Anna
          > (Kellee Malone)

          Has this been addressed yet?

          Corun_._,_.___