RE: [KWChoir] Digest Number 39

  • vicki wyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
      I've heard of starving musicians, but this is ridiculous. Blue

      ps- on a more constructive note, if all members of this list check to see
      who've we've been getting spam from individually we might be able to
      identify whose address book has gotten highjacked (if indeed it's the source
      of this contamination). Erlan, you could also modifiy the "who can post"
      settings for the group. Sad that we've getting junk mail on the list. I get
      enough of my own, and yes I'm going to check my recent junk, too, since I
      had some weird mail (bouncebacks on mail I never sent)

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 07:54:49 -0000
      > From: "afheze134" <afheze134@...>
      >Subject: Important News for KWChoir Members
      >
      >I was really far into debt.
      >Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
      >I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
      >Untill I found this place.
      >http://wecare.4ever.cc
      >If you are in debt they can help you out.
      >Check them out today I did.
      >This email was sent because you joined our group.
      >If you do not wish to recieve any emails, unsubscribe.

    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004
        I have tried to boot these tyeps of e mails and for
        the most part, yahoo is pretty decent with the mail
        filter.
        As moderator I am going to make every attempt to ban
        these people.... I hate them..........a lot
        Erlan

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/