Re: CD's

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
      Hello all.
      Some CD's went out.
      I had to copy more.
      If you got the paypal receipt then I got the money.
      I was overwhelmed with the amount ordered, My apologies.
      Hundreds of CD's and honestly I wasn't prepared for that.
      So, please be patient....
      I WILL get them all out.

      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
        Thank you so much for making them!   We are more than happy to wait!  Just an excited bunch to hear those beautiful songs again!

        Anna

        See what's new at http://www.aol.com
      • corun2
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
          Thank you. We appreciate all your hard work.

          Corun