Re: [KWChoir] CD recordings

  • ladysvea@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi, Erlan.
      I want some recordings, too.  One of each? Yes, I will send $$$.  Well maybe just $$.
      Thanks.
      Svea

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        The Pennsic 36 choir was such a good opportunity for me to
        dust myself off musically (I hadn't sung with a group in years).
        while I'm in no way ready to be a section leader, I would SO be
        willing to travel to Gulf Wars to have a chance to sing like that
        again...it was wonderful. I can't wait for my CD. Thinking about it
        today brought "Magnum Mysterium" back to me.
        Isabel Henry

        > By the way..,., I'm in my planning mode for the upcoming year.
        >
        > Looking for March 2008 - Gulf Wars - Director.
        >
        > February 2008 - hoping to have a Choir at Estrella again, I know
        that
        > our esteemed director of the past few years is looking for someone
        > take on that responsibility
        >
        > June of 2008 - There MUST be a choir at Lillies this year, we
        missed
        > the boat last year, so I am definately looking for a volunteer for
        > that one.
        >
        > If there be any interest at all... PLEASE let me know.
        >
        > Also, looking for future Pennsic years, I would like to have the
        next
        > 3 years polished down.... at least get a list of interested
        > peoples....so, speak up if you think you might have the
        > inclination... or would like to volunteer as a section leader or
        in
        > another capacity.
        >
        > THANKS
        >
        > In service to the tunes,
        >
        > Erlandr

      • Diane
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
          Erlandr, is there a Choir in the works for Estrella? I'm planning on
          attending and am wondering. Pennsic choir was wonderful and would
          like to sing again . . .

          Celaena, EK