new file

  • Ariadne, Reynard, Jill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi!
      My dinosaur computer can't open the new file to order the CD. I gave
      my information to Mistress Arianna on Wednesday because I had to leave
      Pennsic early and return to Canada. (The sore throat I developed would
      have made singing impossible even if I had stayed.) I would really
      like to have the CD of the Pennsic 35 choir.

      Ariadne in Ealdormere