Re: pics and cd's

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
      There are Cd's available
      1) Pennsic 36 concert
      2) Pennsic 35 Concert
      3) Pennsic 34 Concert
      4) Pennsic 33 Concert
      5) Best Of KWC from Pennsic

      Each disc has a list of songs and the Director.
      There's a cute cover with some text on the inside.

      They weren't picked up and brought to war as I expected them to
      be.
      I've got 20 copies of each version so far, edited and playable
      on any cd player. There's about 22-40 minutes of music on the
      discs, some are shorter then others.

      The best I can tell you... is.. I don't mind mailing... I've got
      little envelopes and all......

      I don't want money for them other then the actual expense and
      the mailing which probably is around $5-ish dollores.
      (directors get copies gratis... from erlan)

      So, check tommorrow, I'll put a file in the files section.. fill
      it out and e mail it back to me... and I'll send out music.

      when the discs that I have are gone, I'll copy more based on
      what people want. Then next year before war, I'll get a few
      more ready for those who missed this.

      These are archival copies and are NOT meant for re-sale of any
      kind. Please do NOT transfer or share the recorded music
      digitally with out the permission of the Known World Choir and
      it's Directors.

      Thanks

      Erlan

      PS, a few pics from the concert are in the page.

      http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
    • Annee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007
        I'd also like to get a copy! I'll look tomorrow for the order form!

        Thanks,
        Annee