Pennsic 35 and collection CD's

  • HEL
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19 7:02 AM
      I was referring to the cds from the previous Pennsic
      choirs. The last I heard they hadn't been brought to
      Pennsic as expected but there was a list to sign up
      for them. I never managed to put my name on the list
      and have heard nothing else about them.

      HEL
    • Maria Daggett
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
        Hello all.
        Some CD's went out.
        I had to copy more.
        If you got the paypal receipt then I got the money.
        I was overwhelmed with the amount ordered, My apologies.
        Hundreds of CD's and honestly I wasn't prepared for that.
        So, please be patient....
        I WILL get them all out.

        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
      • KCMalone3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
          Thank you so much for making them!   We are more than happy to wait!  Just an excited bunch to hear those beautiful songs again!

          Anna

          See what's new at http://www.aol.com
        • corun2
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
            Thank you. We appreciate all your hard work.

            Corun