Re: [perf_guild] Vivats to the Known World Choir at Pennsic 36

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2007
      Hi all,
      I posted a few pics to the "photos" section, taken at the concert by
      Skorri Einarsson.
      Isabel Henry

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you Erlan for selecting me to direct the choir this year.
      > All the choir members worked so hard (in the blistering heat and
      humidity) two hours every day for a week. Their dedication and
      hardwork culminated in a lovely concert that brought tears of joy to
      my eyes and delighted the audience. The rich, full sound was
      amazing!
      > It was a wonderful experience that I hope all the participants
      will carry with them the rest of their lives. I know I will.
      > If anyone has pictures of the concert...please share them with
      us. In all the excitement, I forgot to give someone my camera!