Re: [perf_guild] Vivats to the Known World Choir at Pennsic 36

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2007

      Thank you Erlan for selecting me to direct the choir this year.
      All the choir members worked so hard (in the blistering heat and humidity) two hours every day for a week.  Their dedication and hardwork culminated in a lovely concert that brought tears of joy to my eyes and delighted the audience.  The rich, full sound was amazing!

      It was a wonderful experience that I hope all the participants will carry with them the rest of their lives.  I know I will.

      If anyone has pictures of the concert...please share them with us.  In all the excitement, I forgot to give someone my camera!

      Yours in Service to the Performing Arts!
      Arianna M.

      -- "vikingchick42" <daggett42@...> wrote:

      And Mistress Ariana Morgan
      What a wonderful performance of delightful music. The choir was
      enourmous. I can't remember a time when there were so many voices on
      the stage at Pennsic. Ariana's energy and dedication was rampant
      through the rehearsals and performances.
      Thank you Mistress Ariana for doing this job of directing the
      finest Choir in the Known World. It was truly a pleasure.

      In service to the Dream,
      Erlan Nordenskald, Coordinator and Director Emeritas Known World
      Choir.

    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2007
        Hi all,
        I posted a few pics to the "photos" section, taken at the concert by
        Skorri Einarsson.
        Isabel Henry

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...>