Re: [KWChoir] CDs

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17 6:40 PM
      helthehorrible@... writes:

      I didn't get on the list at Pennsic for the two cds
      that were available. Is there some other way to order
      them?

      I was unaware of the list.  My daughter sang and I would love to have a copy of the concert (especially since I missed part of the last 1/2 due to the porta potty clean-up going on across the street-glad to have clean potties, but they are very noisy!)

      Thought I would share...Several Pennsic regulars who had not heard the choir in the past, came to hear the choir sing and loved it!  They were very impressed and said they will not miss it in the future!

      Thanks to all for making the choir memorable for my daughter.  Especially to the Baroness (I apologize I do not remember your name) who came to our encampment and to the Queen of "Hawaii" (as she refers to you) for all the wonderful conversation.  I know others also talked to her, but I do not know names-thanks to all of you.  She was worried about being younger and not fitting in, but was really made to feel welcome.  Thanks again, from a greatful mom!

      Anna