Re: [KWChoir] CD's

  • Julia Kathan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 17, 2007
      Arianna,
      As our esteemed PW 36 director, could you please contact me privately?
      Myfanwy

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2007
          I was referring to the cds from the previous Pennsic
          choirs. The last I heard they hadn't been brought to
          Pennsic as expected but there was a list to sign up
          for them. I never managed to put my name on the list
          and have heard nothing else about them.

          HEL
        • Maria Daggett
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
            Hello all.
            Some CD's went out.
            I had to copy more.
            If you got the paypal receipt then I got the money.
            I was overwhelmed with the amount ordered, My apologies.
            Hundreds of CD's and honestly I wasn't prepared for that.
            So, please be patient....
            I WILL get them all out.

            http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
          • KCMalone3@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
              Thank you so much for making them!   We are more than happy to wait!  Just an excited bunch to hear those beautiful songs again!

              Anna

              See what's new at http://www.aol.com
            • corun2
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
                Thank you. We appreciate all your hard work.

                Corun