CD's

  • Annee
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 17, 2007
      First let me say I really enjoyed singin with the choir at Pennsic!

      I recall hearing something about CD's from other years, and was
      wondering if they'll be doing a CD from this year. If so, when might
      it be ready, and how would I go about purchasing one?

      Thanks,
      Annalise
    • Julia Kathan
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 17, 2007
        Arianna,
        As our esteemed PW 36 director, could you please contact me privately?
        Myfanwy

      • chrissings@juno.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2007
            I was referring to the cds from the previous Pennsic
            choirs. The last I heard they hadn't been brought to
            Pennsic as expected but there was a list to sign up
            for them. I never managed to put my name on the list
            and have heard nothing else about them.

            HEL
          • Maria Daggett
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
              Hello all.
              Some CD's went out.
              I had to copy more.
              If you got the paypal receipt then I got the money.
              I was overwhelmed with the amount ordered, My apologies.
              Hundreds of CD's and honestly I wasn't prepared for that.
              So, please be patient....
              I WILL get them all out.

              http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
            • KCMalone3@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
                Thank you so much for making them!   We are more than happy to wait!  Just an excited bunch to hear those beautiful songs again!

                Anna

                See what's new at http://www.aol.com
              • corun2
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 21, 2007
                  Thank you. We appreciate all your hard work.

                  Corun