Last Minute addition...

  • Annee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2007
      Hi... I've only just joined the choir, and am trying to come up to
      speed. I just wanted to introduce myself.

      My Scadian name is Annalise, and my mundane name is Annee. I'm from
      upstate New York, and have been singing for about 30 years now, in
      various choirs and bands. I'll be arriving at Pennsic very late on
      the 3rd, and will try and make practice on the 4th... if things are
      still pretty crazy, then I'll definitely be at practice from the 5th
      and forward.

      I've saved all the music to my computer, and will spend this week
      learning it. Since I wasn't sure where you needed people, I'm
      planning on learning both the soprano and the alto parts... I'm
      comfortable with either one.

      I look forward to meeting everyone!

      Regards,
    • Geffrei Maudeleyne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007

        This is Geffrei. My disabilities are acting up and I am having serious reactions to 3 of my 16 prescriptions. My Dr. actually started giving me morphine tablets to have at home (60 per month).

        I was really looking forward to being in the choir, but at this time I have concluded that I would not enjoy myself enough to aggravate my pain problems with camping and sleeping on a cot.

        I was slated to be the Bass section leader. I was also to be part of the Morley Interlude. This information needs to get to our director as soon as possible. I deeply regret the inconvenience.

        Regrettably Yours,

        Geffrei

      • Craig Allen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007
          Geffrei Maudeleyne wrote:

          >I was slated to be the Bass section leader. I was also to be part of the
          >Morley Interlude. This information needs to get to our director as soon as
          >possible. I deeply regret the inconvenience.

          Done. Be well and take care of yourself.

          Corun

          Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
          with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com
        • Geffrei Maudeleyne
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2007

            Thanks.  Geffrei