Tu es Petrus

  • Emily Baisch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007

      Do we have an idea of how our Altos and Tenors are going to be split for Tu es Petrus for Pennsic, or are we going to just figure that out when we get there?  Given both our lower number of tenors than altos and the fact that if my voice isn't doing well from allergies I can't sometimes hit "girl" notes, I'll be sticking with practicing the Sextus/Tenor part.

      -=- Emma Barfoot
    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2007

        The tenors are not split.  The altos and Sopranos are split.  Tenor works fine for me.

        Sing what you feel comfortable with.