Printing service for Pennsic class teachers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 10:37 AM
      Greetings to all who will be teaching classes at Pennsic this year!

      If you wish to make your class handouts available for students (or people who would have liked to take your class but couldn't) to print at Pennsic, Mystic Mail, the computer service at Pennsic located near the food court, can provide this service for you. See the information below.

      FYI, I have no affiliation with Mystic Mail. One of the proprietors, Lord Angus MacDougal, lives in the Debatable Lands and is a friend. He asked me to pass the word along to any interested teachers.

      Arianna of Wynthrope

      Noah Ternullo <noah@...> wrote:
      Several teachers have asked MysticMail to make their handouts available for print out. In previous years we've done this in an informal fashion, but that proved
      problematic when more folks became interested. This year MysticMail has
      set up a way for teachers to upload their handouts in electronic format
      (http://www.pennsic.net/cgi-bin/classes/pennsic_classes.cgi ), though
      they can still drop them off in paper or electronic format during the
      war if they need to. If anyone needs a handout, we'll have a way to
      automatically print them off from the front desk (saving time) and
      students just pay for the printing.

      If you know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to pass
      the info on!

      Thanks,

      Angus.
      noah@...