Skip to search.

Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 360

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007

      Erlan:

      Thank you for your generous offer to host the bass sectional rehearsal.  We accept!
      The good news is we just got another one!  Welcome Sven of Havenholde!

      YIS!
      Arianna M.

      -- Maria Daggett <daggett42@...> wrote:

      There are a few ways we can get a BASS sectional space
      1) I can ask Asim if there's another tent space available
      2) There is a back area for the Pavillion that might work since
      there aren't as many voices as in other sections
      3) I am always willing and able to host a sectional in my camp.
      They love music and we have plenty of room.
      My camp is about 4 blocks from the PA tent, located at X05 which
      is the area to the left and behind the solar showers on the High
      Road.

      :)
      Erlan

      http://tv.yahoo. com/