Re: [KWChoir] Question

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2007

      Sorry, I didn't get the registration e-mail.  Go for Alto 2!

      Thanks!
      Arianna M.

      -- "mvbrugghe" <tara@...> wrote:

      Hi! I signed on to the choir through the Cooper's Lake website a few
      weeks ago. I marked my preferences for voice part, but haven't heard
      back from anyone. Should I assume I am slated for my first choice
      (alto 2)? I can't find a list anywhere here on the Yahoo group about
      who's singing what part. 'Twould really help, so I can review the
      music before War.

      Thanks!
      Magdalena vander Brugghe