Barren Sands War Rehearsal

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hey guys...just wondering on the attendance factor for a rehearsal at
      the Barren Sands War... June 12th-ish. We're trying to plan things
      so if you're going and want the rehearsal, PLEASE post it here!! If
      you know of people who are interested....pass it along....let us
      know.

      Thanks
      Erlan
    • ladysvea@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004
        Well, the Barren Sands people will mostly be around. Except Gilbert, our most reliable note-reading baritone. The problem is that some of us (read pretty much all of us) have other duties since it is our own little war. Maida's the autocrat. Genevieve is Exchequer so she is coping with Troll. I'm teaching. William is Seneschal...We're around. It is just a matter of when you can grab us away to sing.
        Svea
        "daggett42" <daggett42@...> wrote:

        >Hey guys...just wondering on the attendance factor for a rehearsal at
        >the Barren Sands War... June 12th-ish.  We're trying to plan things
        >so if you're going and want the rehearsal, PLEASE post it here!! If
        >you know of people who are interested....pass it along....let us
        >know.
        >
        >Thanks
        >Erlan

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

      • Maria Daggett
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2004
          The scheduled rehearsal so far is for 1 PM

          I have not yet heard if there is a request for
          performance.

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/