Re: [KWChoir] Digest Number 360

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 6:29 AM
      There are a few ways we can get a BASS sectional space
      1) I can ask Asim if there's another tent space available
      2) There is a back area for the Pavillion that might work since
      there aren't as many voices as in other sections
      3) I am always willing and able to host a sectional in my camp.
      They love music and we have plenty of room.
      My camp is about 4 blocks from the PA tent, located at X05 which
      is the area to the left and behind the solar showers on the High
      Road.

      :)

      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 4:16 PM

        Erlan:

        Thank you for your generous offer to host the bass sectional rehearsal.  We accept!
        The good news is we just got another one!  Welcome Sven of Havenholde!

        YIS!
        Arianna M.

        http://tv.yahoo. com/