Question

  • mvbrugghe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2007
      Hi! I signed on to the choir through the Cooper's Lake website a few
      weeks ago. I marked my preferences for voice part, but haven't heard
      back from anyone. Should I assume I am slated for my first choice
      (alto 2)? I can't find a list anywhere here on the Yahoo group about
      who's singing what part. 'Twould really help, so I can review the
      music before War.

      Thanks!
      Magdalena vander Brugghe
    • Geffrei Maudeleyne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2007

        Yes, go to the yahoo group site and look in the Pennsic 2007 folder. There is the music and some MIDI files that can play your voice part to learn some of the music before you come. You likely can sing what ever part you sing best, though I wish you were a Bass (shameless plug for my small section).

        You can follow the links at the bottom of this post to get to the files. You can also go to the database and add your information to the list.

        Welcome to our group, I look forward to seeing you.

        Geffrei

        All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2007
          Thank you! I had found the music, and have it all printed out
          already. I just wasn't sure which voice part I ought to study. I'll
          assume alto for now.

          Can't help you on the bass issue. Not without a copious amount of
          hormone therapy anyway ;)

          -Magdalena

        • chrissings@juno.com