RE: [KWChoir] Sectional Practice

  • Anne of Carthew
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15 2:50 PM

      If Cedric doesn’t have a place, I’m betting that Ms. Allasondrea would be welcome to take the tenors home to Ravenstreet.  We can ask the camp…

      Celia? Cassandra? Melicent? Ok with you? (Oh, I suppose we should as the non-choir members of the camp too…)

      Anne.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16 12:48 PM
        The tenors don't have a place to rehearse yet (my camp is very
        small this year -- smaller than the bass section, but that's
        another story), so Ravenstreet's offer of hospitality is greatly
        appreciated (assuming it's OK with the rest of the camp ;-).
        --
        Cedric camped with Caer Edgemere
        (mka Brent Chivers)

      • chrissings@juno.com