Re: [KWChoir] Sectional Practice

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2007

      The two larger sections already have a place to rehearse.  - Sopranos are in Lochmere; Altos are in the performing arts pavilion.

      Cedric - Do we have a place for the tenors?

      If anyone has a music friendly camp that wouldn't mind the lending the basses a space to rehearse, please let Geffrrei know.

      Thanks!

      Arianna M.

      -- "Geffrei Maudeleyne" <Geffrei@...> wrote:

      I have checked with my encampment and the land agent doesn�t think it should happen for several reasons. That means we need to locate or reserve a place for the Bass section. I expect there will be no ore than ten of us.

      Geffrei

      All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

    • Anne of Carthew
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2007

        If Cedric doesn’t have a place, I’m betting that Ms. Allasondrea would be welcome to take the tenors home to Ravenstreet.  We can ask the camp…

        Celia? Cassandra? Melicent? Ok with you? (Oh, I suppose we should as the non-choir members of the camp too…)

        Anne.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007
          The tenors don't have a place to rehearse yet (my camp is very
          small this year -- smaller than the bass section, but that's
          another story), so Ravenstreet's offer of hospitality is greatly
          appreciated (assuming it's OK with the rest of the camp ;-).
          --
          Cedric camped with Caer Edgemere
          (mka Brent Chivers)

        • chrissings@juno.com