Sectional Practice

  • Geffrei Maudeleyne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15 10:34 AM

      I have checked with my encampment and the land agent doesn’t think it should happen for several reasons. That means we need to locate or reserve a place for the Bass section. I expect there will be no ore than ten of us.

      Geffrei

      All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

    • chrissings@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15 1:22 PM

        The two larger sections already have a place to rehearse.  - Sopranos are in Lochmere; Altos are in the performing arts pavilion.

        Cedric - Do we have a place for the tenors?

        If anyone has a music friendly camp that wouldn't mind the lending the basses a space to rehearse, please let Geffrrei know.

        Thanks!

        Arianna M.

        -- "Geffrei Maudeleyne" <Geffrei@...> wrote:

        I have checked with my encampment and the land agent doesn�t think it should happen for several reasons. That means we need to locate or reserve a place for the Bass section. I expect there will be no ore than ten of us.

        Geffrei

        All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

      • Anne of Carthew
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15 2:50 PM

          If Cedric doesn’t have a place, I’m betting that Ms. Allasondrea would be welcome to take the tenors home to Ravenstreet.  We can ask the camp…

          Celia? Cassandra? Melicent? Ok with you? (Oh, I suppose we should as the non-choir members of the camp too…)

          Anne.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16 12:48 PM
            The tenors don't have a place to rehearse yet (my camp is very
            small this year -- smaller than the bass section, but that's
            another story), so Ravenstreet's offer of hospitality is greatly
            appreciated (assuming it's OK with the rest of the camp ;-).
            --
            Cedric camped with Caer Edgemere
            (mka Brent Chivers)

          • chrissings@juno.com