Update on Pennsic Choir Pre-registration

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2007

      Good Morning Everyone:

      We now have 93 pre-registered members.  Still only 8 basses.  We're up to 14 tenors.

      Keep recruiting!

      Cheers!
      Arianna M.

    • Geffrei Maudeleyne
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2007

        I have checked with my encampment and the land agent doesn’t think it should happen for several reasons. That means we need to locate or reserve a place for the Bass section. I expect there will be no ore than ten of us.

        Geffrei

        All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

      • chrissings@juno.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2007

          The two larger sections already have a place to rehearse.  - Sopranos are in Lochmere; Altos are in the performing arts pavilion.

          Cedric - Do we have a place for the tenors?

          If anyone has a music friendly camp that wouldn't mind the lending the basses a space to rehearse, please let Geffrrei know.

          Thanks!

          Arianna M.

          -- "Geffrei Maudeleyne" <Geffrei@...> wrote:

          I have checked with my encampment and the land agent doesn�t think it should happen for several reasons. That means we need to locate or reserve a place for the Bass section. I expect there will be no ore than ten of us.

          Geffrei

          All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

        • Anne of Carthew
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2007

            If Cedric doesn’t have a place, I’m betting that Ms. Allasondrea would be welcome to take the tenors home to Ravenstreet.  We can ask the camp…

            Celia? Cassandra? Melicent? Ok with you? (Oh, I suppose we should as the non-choir members of the camp too…)

            Anne.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 16, 2007
              The tenors don't have a place to rehearse yet (my camp is very
              small this year -- smaller than the bass section, but that's
              another story), so Ravenstreet's offer of hospitality is greatly
              appreciated (assuming it's OK with the rest of the camp ;-).
              --
              Cedric camped with Caer Edgemere
              (mka Brent Chivers)

            • chrissings@juno.com