Re: [KWChoir] To Mistress Arianna

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 14, 2007
      I'm sorry you are not feeling well.  Please take care of yourself!  Sit under a palm tree and think good thoughts!  We'll miss you!

      Arianna M.

      -- "Debra Lamb" <BaronessEmrys@...> wrote:

      Aloha,
      Due to health issues, I will be unable to attend Pennsic this year, and have
      to resign from the KWC. I apologize for any difficulty this causes the
      group.
      Baroness Emrys Montgomerie

      http://imagine- windowslive. com/hotmail/ ?locale=en- us&ocid=TXT_ TAGHM_migration_ HM_mini_pcmag_ 0507