Re: mystery plays

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Ok, well, it seems like enough people are interested in a $50
      contribution to the Mystery Plays. I will send the money and the
      badge. Don't worry about money until war, anyone who wants to
      contriubte, yeah, bring a Dollar in cash and that should be
      cool.

      For those who need this info for other groups or personal
      reasons....

      SCA, Inc. - Pennsic (please write "Known World Players" in the
      memo field of your check, so that the contribution is properly
      credited to the Players.)

      > Mail your check to the office of the Pennsic Exchequer:
      > Vanessa Marsh
      > 2514 Elaine Ct.
      > Kokmo, IN 46902
      >
      > Contributions of $50 or more entitle you to have your arms or
      badge (or that of your group, household, etc.) displayed
      prominently on the stage of one of the productions. Please
      submit your contribution and forward a colored drawing of your
      heraldry to karoline AT karolinekramer DOT com prior to July 15
      in order to have your heraldry displayed at a performance site.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      http://games.yahoo.com/games/front