Re: [KWChoir] Rehearsal Schedule at Pennsic

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2007

      Corun...et all.

      I will be on-line on Saturday, I will be posting a lot of information...Until then, please be patient.  I do not have the luxury of reading and/or responding to my e-mail from work.

      The rehearsal schedule has been posted on the Pennsic website for quite some time.  Please go to www.pennsicwar.org.  Select the drop down A&S menu, click on Pennsic Choir and then you will see a list appear on the left hand side of your screen.  The second to last link on the list is "Pennsic Choir"  The schedule is there.  Just in case there are folks out there who don't have web access, I will post the schedule to the list again!

      Thank you!

      Arianna M.

      -- "corun2" <corun@...> wrote:

      Mistress Arianna,

      Could you please post the daily rehearsal schedule during Pennsic?
      Thank you.

      In service,
      Corun

    • Brent Chivers
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11, 2007
        Info from: http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/choir.html

        PennsicWar.Org
        THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE PENNSIC WARS

        Rehearsal/Performance Schedule

        Rehearsals after August 2 and the Concert
        will be held in the Performing Arts Pavilion.

        Thursday, Aug 2: 4:00-6:00 pm held in Private Camp - Lochmere N18

        Friday, Aug 3: 4:00-6:00 pm
        Saturday, Aug 4: 4:00-6:00 pm
        Sunday, Aug 5: 4:00-6:00 pm
        Monday, Aug 6: 4:00-6:00 pm Sectional rehearsals
        Tuesday, Aug 7: 4:00-6:00 pm
        Wednesday, Aug 8: 4:00-6:00 pm

        Thursday, Aug 9: 2:00-4:00 pm Dress rehearsal
        (10 minutes setup, 10 minutes breakdown)
        Thursday, Aug 9: 6:00-7:00 pm Concert!

        > Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:17:31 GMT
        > Sender: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        > From: "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...>
        > To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Rehearsal Schedule at Pennsic
        >
        > Please go to www.pennsicwar.org. Select the drop down A&S menu,
        > click on Pennsic Choir and then you will see a list appear on the
        > left hand side of your screen. The second to last link on the list
        > is "Pennsic Choir" The schedule is there. Just in case there are
        > folks out there who don't have web access, I will post the schedule
        > to the list again! Thank you!
        > Arianna M.
        >
        > -- "corun2" <corun@...> wrote:
        >
        > Mistress Arianna,
        >
        > Could you please post the daily rehearsal schedule during Pennsic?
        > Thank you.
        >
        > In service,
        > Corun
      • Geffrei Maudeleyne
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2007

          I will try again. I was out of the house all day today. Besides my move, I had to spend the day packing things for my grandmother’s move. This e-mail address should work for you unless my Outlook doesn’t like your e-mail provider and discards it as spam. I will look into that.

          Geffrei@...

          WMauldin001@...

          Bill@...

          On of these should work.

          I will be home most of the day Thursday through Sunday. If I am out it will only be for a short while.  I just bought the answering machine and have not had a chance to set it up yet. That will be to 336-293-6269. It should be working by mid afternoon.

          If you need to you can leave me your phone number to my cell phone’s voice mail. I do not get a signal or calls from it inside the house. But I can go outside to get a message occasionally.

          336-575-1140

          Some medical issues have come up and I need to talk to you about the Morley music.

          Bill Mauldin

          4831 Cobble Creek Circle

          Apartment A

          Winston-Salem NC 27105

          All good things come to those who wait; but only the things left behind by those who hustle.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 14, 2007

            Thanks Cedric!

            Rehearsals
            For those of you who will be able to attend the rehearsal on Aug 2nd...the Lochmere camp in N18 is on Battle Road on the left hand side almost to the North Gate.  The entrance way will be a large white pavilion with blue trim.  We will also have our white list fence set up and our Baronial banner.  Just look for the blue crabs and the really cool painted tapestries on the inside of the pavilion.  You may also want to bring a chair.

            You will not need to bring a chair for rehearsal at the performing arts pavilion.  There are plenty.
            Please bring the following to all rehearsals:

            • Water
            • Pencil
            • Music (in a black 3-ring binder)  Binders should not be shiney or have anything printed on the cover.  If you don't have one, I have about 65 copies of the bound music.
            • Wear comfortable clothing.

            We have a limited time in which to learn the program as a group.  Please do your best to learn the music on your own.  We will add the dynamics a few days into the week when I have a chance to hear the balance of the entire group.

            As Mistress Arianna W. posted earlier this week, your help in setting up and taking down the performing arts pavilion would be appreciated.

            Recruitment:  Please continue to try to recruit tenors and basses!  Of course if you find a soprano or alto along the way...everyone is welcome.

            Just a reminder:  I will be at landgrab.  Unfortunately, I have to be in Va. Beach for several days immediately beforehand for a work retreat.  (Not my idea of fun!)  At any rate, if you have any questions, please ask them now.  I won't be able to pay much attention to e-mail after next Sunday.  Real life can be such a bother...sigh.

            Section Leaders:  If you have any questions....please contact me off the list.  (Thanks to all of you for your help!)

            Well...time for dinner!
            Cheers!
            Arianna M.

            -- Brent Chivers <bchivers@...> wrote:

            Info from: http://www.pennsicw ar.org/penn36/ AANDS/choir. html

            PennsicWar.Org
            THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE PENNSIC WARS

            Rehearsal/Performan ce Schedule

            Rehearsals after August 2 and the Concert
            will be held in the Performing Arts Pavilion.

            Thursday, Aug 2: 4:00-6:00 pm held in Private Camp - Lochmere N18

            Friday, Aug 3: 4:00-6:00 pm
            Saturday, Aug 4: 4:00-6:00 pm
            Sunday, Aug 5: 4:00-6:00 pm
            Monday, Aug 6: 4:00-6:00 pm Sectional rehearsals
            Tuesday, Aug 7: 4:00-6:00 pm
            Wednesday, Aug 8: 4:00-6:00 pm

            Thursday, Aug 9: 2:00-4:00 pm Dress rehearsal
            (10 minutes setup, 10 minutes breakdown)
            Thursday, Aug 9: 6:00-7:00 pm Concert!

            > Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:17:31 GMT
            > Sender: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
            > From: "chrissings@juno. com" <Chrissings@juno. com>
            > To: KWChoir@yahoogroups .com
            > Subject: Re: [KWChoir] Rehearsal Schedule at Pennsic
            >
            > Please go to www.pennsicwar. org. Select the drop down A&S menu,
            > click on Pennsic Choir and then you will see a list appear on the
            > left hand side of your screen. The second to last link on the list
            > is "Pennsic Choir" The schedule is there. Just in case there are
            > folks out there who don't have web access, I will post the schedule
            > to the list again! Thank you!
            > Arianna M.
            >
            > -- "corun2" <corun@medievalist. org> wrote:
            >
            > Mistress Arianna,
            >
            > Could you please post the daily rehearsal schedule during Pennsic?
            > Thank you.
            >
            > In service,
            > Corun

          • Debra Lamb
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 14, 2007
              Aloha,
              Due to health issues, I will be unable to attend Pennsic this year, and have
              to resign from the KWC. I apologize for any difficulty this causes the
              group.
              Baroness Emrys Montgomerie

            • chrissings@juno.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 14, 2007
                I'm sorry you are not feeling well.  Please take care of yourself!  Sit under a palm tree and think good thoughts!  We'll miss you!

                Arianna M.

                http://imagine- windowslive. com/hotmail/ ?locale=en- us&ocid=TXT_ TAGHM_migration_ HM_mini_pcmag_ 0507