Romance, intrigue and music at Pennsic

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 7:50 AM
      Margot is working in the vineyard, and those passing soldiers think she looks pretty fine to them... A vengeful young wife plots against her villainous old husband... A swain praises his lady love's lustrous eyes...  The prophecies of the Sibyls are revealed... and then we all partake of fat goose and swill beer and wine at a tavern!  Who says renaissance choral music isn't lively and fun?

      The Debatable Choir invites you to experience all these things and more at our concert of a cappella music by the 16th century composer Orlando di Lasso on Monday, August 6th at 7 pm in the Performing Arts Pavilion at Pennsic.

      We hope we'll see you there!

      Arianna of Wynthrope
      Director, the Debatable Choir

      Karen Kasper

      "I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.