Re: [KWChoir] need to withdraw :-(

  • Isabel1443
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
      Best wishes to you and yours.
      I hope things improve for you soon.
      Isabel Henry

      Heather <hcutler1@...> wrote:
      With regret, I need to withdraw from the choir. I have been ill for
      over a month, and it has impacted our finances to the point we will not
      be able to attend Pennsic this year. Hopefully I will be able to join
      you next year. Until then, you will be in my thoughts.

      In Service,
      Máire Ruadh

    • chrissings@juno.com