EKC at Roses

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004
      Greetings all. We've got another gig and rehearsal at War of the
      Roses over Memorial Day Weekend.
      This event is an RP and will have Court on Saturday AND Sunday
      Royal and Baronial.
      Here's the schedule so far.
      Saturday morning rehearsal 11 AM - about 12:30 and a pre-court
      concert. Court should be around 6 PM it will be after the fighting
      activitiies of the day.
      There will also be a Bardic Competition on Saturday registration is
      at Noon and competition will begin at 1. Our rehearsal will be over
      about 1/2 way through registration.
      Reherasal will also be over in time to armor up and get inspected
      and fight!!
      I will try to squeeze in a warmup before the Pre-Court Concert.

      ON Sunday, the local groups will be singing a Pre-Court Concert in
      the late afternoon. I have offered the EKC to be filler and work in
      the gaps or join. Since that is what I had hoped the Choir would be
      able to do but I have not heard back on that angle yet.

      Since the notice went out in the Pikestaff I have had some responses
      and inquiries and I have sent out music. In a few days I will post
      what songs we will be rehersing and for those who picked up music at
      a previous event, you will already have it. I will include other
      links to obtain the music over in the links section on this groups
      site for those who want it. OR contact me off list with your
      personal info and I will mail you one set of music that you can copy
      and distribute amongst your friends and locals.

      Thanks for your support

      Oh, it would be nice to have some idea of who will be attending Roses
      and might like to joing the EKC for this event!!

      Erlan (a little nervous about this)