Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic Choir risers, was new table

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2007

      As an added measure...my Lord Husband will be taking a look at the risers provided for us.  If we have any issues with the riser, he has agreed to do what he can to ensure that they are safe.  And yes...he is a professional. <grin>

      Arianna M.

      -- Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:

      I heard back from Master John van der Velde.  Unfortunately, he is not involved in that aspect of Pennsic this year and does not know the status of the risers.  He cc'd Baroness Una Winifreed, the PA Tent coordinator, on his reply, so hopefully we will hear back from her.

      FWIW, I plan to assist with the PA Tent and stage set up (and I encourage as many of you as will be available the first week to do the same - the KWC makes more use of the tent than any other group, many hands make light work, and besides, it's fun!).  I indicated to Master John that I would be happy to assist in repair of the risers if need be, since I have more than a passing familiarity with power tools.  :-)

      Arianna of Wynthrope (the "other" Arianna)

      Elizabeth Dowling <ejdowling@deers- cry.com> wrote:
      Speaking of table...
      (I'm sorry that I can't make Pennsic this year, but I have managed to
      recruit at least a choir member. Anyway...)
      Remember last year the risers had serious problems at Pennsic? Has
      anybody addressed that?

      Elizabeth
      .

      Karen Kasper

      "I am a Consultant. Why, yes, lack of planning on your part DOES constitute an emergency on my part!"