Re: Our Current Count (Pennsic Choir)

  • mary-florence
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      Greetings to you as well,
      Did you receive my missive and my bio?
      When I was with Sweet Adelines, I competed in Bass, Baritone and
      Lead. If I ever have the time to go back to them, Tenor would be
      next. When I was in 'The Mikado', last Spring 2006, for half the
      performances I was a Tenor with the men and an alto with the women.
      For the other half of the performances I was a Tenor with the men
      and 'Katisha'. Does this help you decide where to place me? I will
      go wherever you need me the most. I just need to know so I can start
      working on the music.

      I await your will,
      mary-florence bartley

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "chrissings@..." <Chrissings@...>
      wrote:

      > Greetings Everyone!
      > There are now 80 people pre-registered for the Pennsic Choir.
      Yipee!
      > The choir is, as expected, "Top Heavy". We need more men!!!! (&
      women of the tenor persuasion)...
      > Sooo...if all of you could persuade some of your Bass/Baritone and
      Tenor friends, aquaintences and others to join us, we will have a
      much more balanced sound.
      > Anyone who successfully recruits Basses/Baritones or Tenors not
      already registered (who can actually sing in tune) will earn
      themselves an ice cream cone or cobbler....my treat. : ) Likewise,
      any new Basses/Baritones or Tenors who are recruited from this point
      forward, will earn a signing bonus of the same amount. Please tell
      them to say who recruited them when they register. (Can you tell
      that I'm a human resources manager? Sigh...)